Lumsk

OMG YES

Amazing folk metal band, discovered em in the fall, absolutely adore them, real great mix of violin and distorted guitar and... *drool* Troll is great, whenever I listen to it, I practically feel like I'm standing on a Norwegian plain. Apperantly a new one is coming out soon, can't wait.

Damn good band, especially the male vocals on the Troll album (Åsgårdsreia & Perpålsa for the win!)

We played some of their songs on our wedding dinner back in the day. Let's say the background music wasn't your typical hoompapa selection.

New album is out! I just downloaded it, gonna give it listen in a minute.

ahhh, i downloaded (LoL;)) lumsk's album "Troll" last night. i honestly could not take the girl's vocals, i don't know why. after the second song i knew i wouldn't be able to keep listening and i deleted it.

that's my lumsk story. :)

Aww, I love it, it sounds so... Norwegian and awesome :p The new album is interesting, there's very little metal, and not many distorted guitars, though it is still very folky. I quite like it.

Ahhh I've been meaning to check them out for a while now and just have never gotten around to it/had the drive to download some and see if I like it.
But seeing this thread I'll get right onto it and see how it goes!