LYCANTHIA + DARKER HALF + EYEFEAR + SYNPERIUM + more Dec 6th.

Def a quality local gig and only $20 for 10 bands perhaps the bargain of the century!Or perhaps i'm just over doing the hype?:lol:
Anyways will be a great gig and hope to dee a lot of regulars come along.

FullMetalBanquetFlyerWeb.jpg

Stormy's there. No doubt I will want to touch Danny's hair and tell the Sobrusion vocalist that I want his babies. Wouldn't mind seeing half of the other bands too! Thanks Davosaurus!

Really looking forward to this, but I am still wondering how to find this place, someone told me it is on the same road as the Bald Faced Stag?

Is there parking anywhere near it?

Really looking forward to this, but I am still wondering how to find this place, someone told me it is on the same road as the Bald Faced Stag?

Is there parking anywhere near it?

Its easy by train. I think its at the corner of old canterbury road and parramatta road.

By car. If you're heading east towards the city, lets say from parramatta, then the lewisham hotel is on parramatta road (the same road as the bald faced stag), but it is further west than the bald faced stag. Eg. To get to the bald faced stag you have to drive past the lewisham hotel. It's called the "LIVE HOUSE" and will be on your right if your driving towards the city on parramatta road. I know my instructions suck, but hopefully they have helped a little.

I liked it, a few genres were represented, which gave people like me time to have a few beers, something to eat, but also rock out to the likes of sobrusion, eyefear, and darker half. I was shocked at the $20 price tag tho! Daves gigs are never that expensive! But to be honest, ive got no problem with it. These bands and Dave deserve to be supported, so if fans can help out by paying 20 instead of 10 for an entry to a gig big whoop All in all a fun nite! 8.5/10!

Was gonna go to this, but spent all my money the previous Thursday at Grave. Oops. >_>

I think we all do that. I try to limit myself and say "dont buy a tour shirt" but then im completely blown away by a band and buy every piece of their merch lolz.