Lycanthia return to the stage - May 6 2011

StephenSLR

Oct 11, 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.lycanthia.com
Sorry we've been so quiet lately, to let you all know we're still working on our long awaited album and busy writing and pre-producing new songs for the following one.

We return to the stage with new guitarist Mat for this special event and you just may get to hear a new song or two.

VeilMay6Gig_WEB.jpg

Friday May 6th
@ The Wall/Bald Faced Stag Hotel
345 Parramatta Rd
Leichhardt
doors from 8pm
$12 entry

Facebook Event Page

s

Glad I finaly got to come see you guys play, was most enjoyable! who would have thought Id like celtic doom metal so much!

Thanks for coming along and thanks for the compliments.

We all had an enjoyable time performing too. We've been putting in the hours for our CD and demoing songs for the next, a couple of which you got to hear last night and judging by the audience response to them it looks like we're heading in the right direction.

Thanks to Megan for her guest appearance filling in on short notice and you may just get to hear her on our CD.

s

Im looking forward to its release, is there a aprox time frame yet? as are a few friends... it was really good seeing you guys after The Veil I didnt realise who they were by name I had seen them play at the sando some months back so it was a pleasnt suprise for me :D both bands really complimented each other. Guess I wont be such a slacker next time ha