Lynch

For sure...with Lost Highway being my favourite. My only problem with his works now is that it they are almost cliche in a way. Like I didn't like Mulholland Dr. because to me it felt like I was watching a Lynch-wannabe movie, or some sort of parody of his style.

I kinda like his movies, though I haven't seen so much of them. Have you seen Eraserhead? It was awesome. Disturbing, strange and disgusting, but awesome.

David Lynch is phenomenal. Mulholland Dr. is such a mindfuck... also, Twin Peaks (his series) is coming out in a box set October 30th for a mere $65 on Amazon. That's a deal I simply cannot pass up.

So after Christmas "collections" from the family, I'm making it kind of a personal goal to get more Lynch in my library. I'm gonna buy Twin Peaks, Blue Velvet, and Eraserhead.

And also I'm gonna get the 10th Season of South Park if I can. :lol: I might just get that instead of those two movies, who knows. But seriously, 65 fuckin' bucks for 31 hours worth of material is incredible. That's top priority right there.