Lyrics...?

MrsLaihoToBe

Metal Headed Member
Sep 3, 2005
Suffolk, England
Can anyone tell me the location of any Biomechanical lyrics? I can't find any ANYWHERE! I thought maybe they'd only be in the cd booklets. Help would be great, i really want to find the lyrics for the Empires album.

Yeh go buy the CD MrsLaiho.I on the other hand have an excuse, i have NO money!(blame the government, i cant get a weekend job til i'm 16) So could someone submit a link to some lyrics, or just submit some lyrics cos i am shite at figuring them out by ear.
'Cheers.

MaDaXXe said:
Yeh go buy the CD MrsLaiho.I on the other hand have an excuse, i have NO money!(blame the government, i cant get a weekend job til i'm 16) So could someone submit a link to some lyrics, or just submit some lyrics cos i am shite at figuring them out by ear.
'Cheers.
+ for Mrs LaihoToBe

There aren't any links for the lyrics. Try Ebay to get the album cheap, there is one there at the moment :)

MaDaXXe said:
'Cheers.
Tough fucking shit. You wouldn't go asking a whore for a free blowjob because you don't have money for full sex, would you? Cheap cunt.

Fuck off to the mp3 generation.