Lyrics?

Yeah, I'm going to buy the album. It's not available in my area yet and I can't order it off the Internet, so I guess I'll wait. I just wanted to read the lyrics to get a peek at what the songs will be like.

why couldn't you order the cd off the net??
you can get it off the DD website (www.daylightdies.com) ... cheaper than in stores. which means you can get the shirt too for almost nothing :)

when are you guys coming down to oz? you should bring katatonia with you too!

Point is, I'd bought the CD off of iTunes. I love the band, and I love the music. Having the lyrics though, that would be much appreciated cause I don't want to have to buy the same CD twice just for the lyrics to the songs I have bought. This same thing is going on with Eyes of Fire's Prisons. Their lyrics are MIA as well. Both are albums I have bought from iTunes.

murakume said:
Point is, I'd bought the CD off of iTunes. I love the band, and I love the music. Having the lyrics though, that would be much appreciated cause I don't want to have to buy the same CD twice just for the lyrics to the songs I have bought. This same thing is going on with Eyes of Fire's Prisons. Their lyrics are MIA as well. Both are albums I have bought from iTunes.

See here: http://www.darklyrics.com/d/daylightdies.html