Lyrics...

They are in the liner notes...not sure when they're going to get up on the net. Usually Dark Lyrics is pretty good about having lyrics up for prog music, but I noticed they don't have the new album yet.

Send me an email address to clay@suspyre.com and I'll see what I can grab for you.

Clay ~ Suspyre

That's another downfall about buying the CD on iTunes instead of the real deal - you don't get the liner notes. A huge chunk of our effort (and money) goes into the design and production of them. I'm hoping digital delivery of the liner notes becomes standard practice in the near future, since they are an important part of the package.

That's another downfall about buying the CD on iTunes instead of the real deal - you don't get the liner notes. A huge chunk of our effort (and money) goes into the design and production of them. I'm hoping digital delivery of the liner notes becomes standard practice in the near future, since they are an important part of the package.

Yes, it is very unfortunate. I usually use iTunes since my local music shops have nothing good and it's faster than ordering the actual CD on the net. But I guess my lack of patience has proved to be detrimental this time, haha. And yes, I agree with you. It wouldn't be that hard to enclose the lyrics in a text file (or even the booklet in a .pdf file) and have them download with the album. Ah, well.