MÖTLEY CRÜE's 'Kickstart My Heart' Featured In New Dodge Charger Commercial

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
MÖTLEY CRÜE's song "Kickstart My Heart" can be heard in the latest ad for the Dodge Charger. Check it out below.Dodge is the presenting sponsor of MÖTLEY CRÜE's "The Final Tour", which kicked off in Grand Rapids at Van Andel Arena on July 2.The band is making more than 70 stops in the United States before the end of the year, and plans on dedicating 2015 to international concerts. The tour features support from legendary rocker Alice Cooper."Whenever I talk to people about MÖTLEY CRÜE, the common thread is how cool and relevant the band remains even after 33 years," said Tim Kuniskis, President and CEO of the Dodge brand. "This irreverent 'staying power' resonates deeply with the Dodge brand as we turn the corner on our 100-year anniversary. What better way to celebrate the band's final tour and the 25th anniversary of 'Kickstart My Heart' than to do it together?"Dodge and MÖTLEY CRÜE have had a relationship for some time. The automaker has used "Kickstart My Heart" song during other commercials for the Charger and Challenger.

More...