MÖTLEY CRÜE's TOMMY LEE Gets Married For Fourth Time In Valentine's Day Wedding

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
MÖTLEY CRÜE drummer Tommy Lee married his fiancée Brittany Furlan this Valentine’s Day. The 56-year-old rocker tied the knot with the 32-year-old social media star on Thursday, one year after they got engaged. "It's official!!! We're married!!!" Furlan posted to Instagram, sharing a photo of their dogs in wedding attire. Added Lee in a similar post: "Holy shitballs!!!! We did it!!!! Mr & Mrs Lee" Three days before the wedding, Furlan wrote on Twitter that life was "a trip." "I can't believe I went from the most depressed, lonely girl, thinking I would die alone with my dogs to getting married in 4 days…wow," she said. Tommy was previously married to Pamela Anderson, with whom he has two sons. This is Brittany's first marriage and Tommy's fourth. The pair started dating and fell in love in 2017. "Holy faaaaaaak!! I'm getting married in 4 hours!" he tweeted Thursday afternoon. Furlan got her start by making hilarious Vine and Instagram videos and has appeared in films like "We Are Your Friends" (2015), "Dreamland" (2016), "Random Tropical Paradise" (2017) and "The Unicorn" (2018). She will also appear in the film adaptation of MÖTLEY CRÜE's biography, "The Dirt - Confessions Of The World's Most Notorious Rock Band", which will be released in March. This past December, Tommy and Brittany appeared in Netflix's documentary "The American Meme", which follows celebrity social media personalities on the ups and downs of fame in the digital age.

View this post on Instagram

Holy shitballs!!!! We did it!!!! Mr & Mrs Lee

A post shared by T?ɱɱ¥ ᒪEE (@tommylee) on Feb 14, 2019 at 5:38pm PST

View this post on Instagram

3 more days ❤️

A post shared by Brittany Furlan Lee (@brittanyfurlan) on Feb 11, 2019 at 5:51pm PST

Hi! I’m Mrs.Lee ?? ☺️❤️

— Brittany Furlan Lee (@BrittanyFurlan) February 15, 2019

I can’t believe I went from the most depressed, lonely girl, thinking I would die alone with my dogs, to getting married in 4 days.... wow....life is a trip

— Brittany Furlan Lee (@BrittanyFurlan) February 11, 2019

Continue reading...