M STalker. You sorry fuck

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Man, your a puts times a billion.

This board is for US, not the band. We are all here becouse we share on ecommon thread, WE LIKE THE SOUNDS OF NEVERMORE. We dont ahve to discuss the band all the time, IMO, if we dont want to, we dont have to acknowlodge the band at all. Its up to us IMO. DO they care about the poor girl?? I dont know, and if they do or dont, no one here cares about what they think on this subject of ES's passing. If they cant give a reply, or if they dont care that a fan, a REAL FAN who hung at a forum with their band name on it, on a regular basis, then they are worse than you. You, your just a little punk, who will have your day. You will meet the mountain one day, and it will be bad.

Eat shit you little bastard.

For what its worth, i believe the band will feel something when and if they find out of teh girls passing.

well he really has no defense for talking shit about her. i mean if you didnt like her, heres an idea: keep it to your fucking self! she JUST passed on. its really poor taste.
-neal

Yeh that guy is fucked up. I think he just made the whole thing up about him knowing her.

None the less it was wrong to post that shit in her thread..

name says it all, he was in pet love with her, then she said i don't want you poking me, so he was so sensitive he thought he would dirty her on this board.....

SHOWS WHAT A TOTAL LOSER DOES!!!!

thanks ledmag.

Originally posted by rebirth
name says it all, he was in pet love with her, then she said i don't want you poking me, so he was so sensitive he thought he would dirty her on this board.....

SHOWS WHAT A TOTAL LOSER DOES!!!!

thanks ledmag.
no prob,em dude.

I think you may be on to something with your new theory there. It seem sto be sound hey.

Yeah, he is such a loser.