Maat vs Nile vs Behemoth

I've heard more than three Nile songs, I used to own two or three albums before I decided to get rid of them. I still think you lot are wrong.

Im not really a fan of anything after darkened shrines, but damn the first 3 full lengths and festivals of atonement are some stellar original stuff.

Bm or dm behemoth just never stuck. Zkc was a nile wannabe.

Melechesh is very good. Lykathea aflame is just ok

i'm more disputing the idea of behemoth ever being good than the idea of nile being mediocre tbh, i'm still waiting for some quality choobs (maybe its because there is none?!?!?!?!?!?!)

Behemoth from ZKC to now, plus the ...And The Forests Dream Eternally EP, are wonderful.

Behemoth up to (and mostly) including ZKC is okay, yes.

I've heard more than three Nile songs, I used to own two or three albums before I decided to get rid of them. I still think you lot are wrong.

No. It is you that is wrong.

What about Lykathea Aflame

Melechesh is very good. Lykathea aflame is just ok

Melechesh are cool. Lykathea Aflame sound as much eastern European as 'middle eastern' to me. But I guess most people only hear a catchy lead melody and think 'lololol egypt lolo!!!!'

The new Behemoth is really the only one I've liked since before ZKC, and I've never heard Maat. The first 3 Nile albums still get plays from me here and there. Don't care for much they've done since then. So Nile I guess.

I'm gonna have to agree with The Butt. I don't care who's more creative or whatever, but The Apostasy and Demigod are bumpin'. Yeah, it's got a really intense, modern production. Don't care.

As for Nile, In Their Darkened Shrines is one of my favorite albums ever but nothing else they've done has really stood out to me aside from one or two songs here and there.