Mabool

Androz

Lord of the Cheese
Jul 31, 2004
Buenos Aires, Argentina
So, my sister is going to Tel Aviv in 2 months and I asked her to buy me the limited Mabool album, does anyone have the adress of a recordstore in there where she could get if?

42 Frishman St, Tel Aviv. Its right near the centre of town very easy to find, I found it and it was my first time there and I dont speak much/if any hebrew other than asking how much something is etc.

Oh yeah your in for a pleasant suprise to as Uri the bassist works there so if your sister sees him you can get it signed :D.

just to add a little
the record store is called simply "METAL" and located at the corner of Frishman and Disenghoff...as Jimmy just said really easy to find.

PinkThrone said:
You can easily order the record, pretty much everywhere, too.

I have seen the regular Mabool everywhere but the limited edition is long gone from the stores for over a year now...haven't seen it anywhere besides a few copies in the METAL shop.
I believe it's the only place besides "the end records" and Orpahned Land's website you can get Mabool double vinyl and the Ararat vinyl EP

PinkThrone said:
You can easily order the record, pretty much everywhere, too.
I know but between the shipping costs and the disc itself, adding that to the fat that Argentinian money is really devaluated it gets really expensive:erk:

Anyway, thanks for the responses

all the record store attendants i spoke to in Israel spoke english fluently and were able to help me out with all my metal needs, especially for OL. Big kudos to them

paradoxile said:
I have seen the regular Mabool everywhere but the limited edition is long gone from the stores for over a year now...haven't seen it anywhere besides a few copies in the METAL shop.
I believe it's the only place besides "the end records" and Orpahned Land's website you can get Mabool double vinyl and the Ararat vinyl EP
Oh well, I guess my regular stores just have them in stock or something.