Mabye Turisas Likes Horror Short Films!

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
And the fans too!

I hope you enjoy it! It's a re-edited version of an old short film of mine, called "Awakening." This one is called "The Awakening, The Finale."

Thanks for checking it out, and if you don't like it, you can comment or just rant in this thread! The crazier the better... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My first instinct was to ask why the guy who is lost in the forest doesn't ask the cameraman for help. Also about 42 seconds into the (older) clip, the frogs seem to be walking off the job as if Frogs Union declared strike . . . . normally they'd fade away as the dude is moving . . . . but they are a constant noise untill they just drop out of the phonic picture.

I kinda liked the frogs though . . . why did you take them out in the second clip? :)

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

My first instinct was to ask why the guy who is lost in the forest doesn't ask the cameraman for help. Also about 42 seconds into the (older) clip, the frogs seem to be walking off the job as if Frogs Union declared strike . . . . normally they'd fade away as the dude is moving . . . . but they are a constant noise untill they just drop out of the phonic picture.

I kinda liked the frogs though . . . why did you take them out in the second clip? :)

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Ha haaaaaaa!!! :lol: Awesome...

Um...I will admit that I was just toying around with the effects and wanted to put cool stuff in there. Not really thinking about keeping frogs in the entire short... :lol:

Thanks for checking it out though...I appreciate it...