Mac killed my inner child

its funny because.... you can just change your preferences on the mac and avoid 9 outta 10 of his "problems".

and why would you delete something if you wanted to keep it? DUHHHH

ps i thought it was funny too

actually, mac os X is the most stable operating system. 100 times more stable than windwos. And MACs are used for most every important business and EVERY recording studio uses macs. They just arent as user friendly as Windows and are more expensive =better

Mac Rules..of course if a Mac owner does not know how a mac works, it will crash for sure, if not it will be the most stable computer on the waorld..for exemple..can u work a 100 gb file on WIndows? on a Mac u can work on a 100 gb file while u are connected and while u listen to a cd..keep it on, learning how to use a mac..

That's because OS X isn't as full as junk as Windows. I personally like PC over Mac, but the standard Mac operating systems are more stable than Windows. Windows is full of flashy programs and interfaces for user friendly purposes that not only frustrates us computer gurus, but the computer illiterate people as well. I think everyone should own a dual-boot machine with Windows and Linux.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
a cocksucking piece of shit asshole

Lol, a few days ago my sister told me about some friends of her who were saying things like "in english they only have 2 insults : fuck and shit", I(don't) like people talking about what they don't have a clue about what they're talking about.... :)

About mac and PCs, my vote goes for PCs.
I have a friend wh'os got a killer machine (bi xeon 2.8 etc etc), it works with windows and it really is stable. There's even no reset button.
Mac are good for sound and video if I don't mistake, but for graphism, (big) PCs are better. And the test where you can see a mac being faster than a PC when you use 50 photoshop filters won't change my mind, cuz' you almost never use filters...

for-will-drive-devil said:
Lol, a few days ago my sister told me about some friends of her who were saying things like "in english they only have 2 insults : fuck and shit", I(don't) like people talking about what they don't have a clue about what they're talking about.... :)

I think that you have no idea what you're talking about.......

fuck you you fucking cocksucking motherfucking asshole motherfuckers. i fucking kill your fucking motherfucking father fuck!