Mac Sabbath

Well at least they are having fun with it. It certainly isn't as sad as the 'tribute" band of just dudes on stage pretending to be legit while playing other people's songs. So more power to these dudes for goofing off. But I would hope this is not a regular thing for them.

Well at least they are having fun with it. It certainly isn't as sad as the 'tribute" band of just dudes on stage pretending to be legit while playing other people's songs. So more power to these dudes for goofing off. But I would hope this is not a regular thing for them.

Any tribute band in particular? :popcorn:

I saw these guys open up for Anthrax on the 'Stomp 442' tour and they were amazing. One of the most brutal pits ever for an opening band.

The purple guy told me after the show that Steve DiGiorgio gave him private lessons and that was what made him the legendary bassist that we see on the vid here.

Also, he said the Hamburgular was getting all the pussy during the tour and the ho's were leaving him high & dry...so since my girlfriend at the time was a real nympho I lent her out as a courtesy to such a great musician and all-around great guy. She told me the next day he only did anal while Ronald videotaped.

I still have the tape. It's jerk-worthy.

I saw these guys open up for Anthrax on the 'Stomp 442' tour and they were amazing. One of the most brutal pits ever for an opening band.

The purple guy told me after the show that Steve DiGiorgio gave him private lessons and that was what made him the legendary bassist that we see on the vid here.

Also, he said the Hamburgular was getting all the pussy during the tour and the ho's were leaving him high & dry...so since my girlfriend at the time was a real nympho I lent her out as a courtesy to such a great musician and all-around great guy. She told me the next day he only did anal while Ronald videotaped.

I still have the tape. It's jerk-worthy.

That is awesome! That post was way funnier than the band.

Nope, just don't think much of tribute bands. And let's be honest here; there is no "tribute" to it, well unless you consider the contribution to the cover band's pocket by playing other band's songs.

What I find depressing is when the tribute band brings in a legitimate talent to sing for them. Yep it's a win to see a anger that you wouldn't see otherwise. But when the band can't pull off the material...