MACHINE HEAD, ARCH ENEMY, GOD FORBID To Team Up For U.S. Tour

I know some of you folks will appreciate this! What do you think DE???

From BLABBERMOUTH:

MACHINE HEAD, ARCH ENEMY, GOD FORBID To Team Up For U.S. Tour - Feb. 26, 2004

MACHINE HEAD, ARCH ENEMY and GOD FORBID will be hitting the road together this spring for the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" tour, a monster outing that is currently set to attack most major U.S. cities in its path starting this April and continuing on into May.

Following their successful European tour in support of their new album, "Through The Ashes Of Empires", MACHINE HEAD will be out in support of the North American release of the record, due out April 20 through Roadrunner Records. "It's great to have a band like ARCH ENEMY, that's not only one of my favorite bands, but are one of the best metal bands out right now," exclaims MACHINE HEAD drummer Dave McClain, adding "and GOD FORBID is a great new band with a killer new album, and I can't wait to see them tear it up on tour."

Stay tuned for confirmed dates.

Is Paul's hair still short?

This should have been the new Testament banner thread! :D

I love Machine Head, I love Arch Enemy. I saw God Forbid open for
Opeth and Nevermore. I said to myself...."Will I ever have to hear this
friggin crip by God Forbid again? God Forbid."

I'll be seein them on The New England Met-al Fest. That'll be an awesome
guitar shred night. Demmel and Flynn and the Brothers Amott. SWEE-EEET!

I got the BW&BK LXXVI the other day, it has God Forbid's 'Better Days', and it's a pretty cool song. This band and others like them (Lamb of God, As I lay Dying) have defined a new American thrash sound. Wasn't there a recent TL thread about this? -- either way, I predict that this stuff will grow and snatch a big piece off the really shitty mainstream metal.

Insania said:
I got the BW&BK LXXVI the other day, it has God Forbid's 'Better Days', and it's a pretty cool song. This band and others like them (Lamb of God, As I lay Dying) have defined a new American thrash sound. Wasn't there a recent TL thread about this? -- either way, I predict that this stuff will grow and snatch a big piece off the really shitty mainstream metal.

Wait. Lamb of God is American Thrash, I thought it was metalcore.
Labels are so confusing.

What does Lamb of God and As I Lay Dying sound like?