Machine Head Last night

SANDMAN10

Sep 27, 2003
hartlepool
Visit site
there was no need in how awesome this gig was. i knew it would be a good gig coz the line up was awesome but didnt know it was going to be anywhere near as good as it was.

i was on the barrier from calibans first song to machine head last and my ribs are paying for it now lol.

calibans bassist gave me his wrist band as basically he kept coming over to me and my mates all night. i caught dallas the guitarist from god forbids plec and i also caught adam the bassist from machine heads plec so a pritty succesfull night.

machine head did a cover of creeping death and asked if there was anything else we wanted to hear which me and my friend shouted venom and rob heard us and said thats the only band worth mentioning from newcastle.

so over all it was an awesome night.

Glasgow was absolutely amazing. Shitey rendition of Flower Of Scotland and all.

We honestly win for biggest circle pit ever. No joke.

Can't wait til Sunday in London *grins*

Oh aye, we got Seek and Destroy *grins more*

"Already did a few UK dates already and all have been in-fucking-credible, but Manchester and Glasgow were just...Oh - my - fuckin' - GOD?! Glasgow have earned best circle pit of the tour for the 2nd year in a row. Funnest show we've played in long time." - Robert Flynn

Aha!!!

Haha, sorry.

Anyway, London was as good as Glasgow. Better in some respects, what with the filming every second of it and all and meeting Phil and Robb.

Enjoy LoG :)