Machine Head live

Mh, I recently listened to "Imperium" from their new Album... imo it sounds Metallicaesque, as in "What Metallica should sound like if they hadn't betrayed Music" - so they should be good. o_o

Machine Head played here on 7th of november but I couldn't go. I think that the price of the tickects here goes arround 21 Euros.

machine head fucking rules live. even the songs off of TBR and SC sound good live.

make sure to tell robb that tharsh eats balls:lol:

better yet, yell it while theyre on stage :lol:

Hmm I have the... well I don't even know what album it is and I am to goddamn lazy to go look... ahh fuck it it;s right here... Supercharger, ya I got that album a few years back. It has Bulldozer on it so thats cool but... it was alright for back in the day don't listen to them that much.

Yeah, their latest album fucking rocks. It pisses Supercharger and The Burning Red off. Back to the old days "man", enjoy them!

I should decide if I go to see them or not, because they're playing here in a few days, if I'm right. I just want to see new songs performed in live... like In The Presence Of My Enemies, Imperium or Left Unfinished.

I also want to see old stuff from the Burn My Eyes o The More blablabla era. Yeah!

Wouldn't it be nice if In Flames made an album like that and just like went right back to some older type shit. Mmm yeah it would.