3. Locust
4. This Is The End
5. Darkness Within
6. Pearls Before The Swine
7. Who We Are

8. The Sentinel * (Judas Priest cover)
9. Witch Hunt * (Rush cover)
10. Darkness Within [Acoustic] *

Can't wait for this one too. Don't mind the cover but miss the old MH logo. Reminds me a bit of Chimair's Resurrection sleeve (not as good though).

Bring on September!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care for what I heard so far with Locust, sounds two much like the Burning Red/Supercharger era, hopefully it was just the "advance mix"

because TTOE and The Blackening were epic, it would suck for them to take a step back again.

speaking of acoustic Machine head, did anyone hear this song Robb covered by himself?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care for what I heard so far with Locust, sounds two much like the Burning Red/Supercharger era, hopefully it was just the "advance mix"

Really?

I'm listening to it right now, and to me it sounds nothing like TBR or SC era to my ears. IMO it would sit perfectly amongst the Through the Ashes of Empires material, which is killer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really?

I'm listening to it right now, and to me it sounds nothing like TBR or SC era to my ears. IMO it would sit perfectly amongst the Through the Ashes of Empires material, which is killer!
Yeah I tend to agree, the guitars during the pre-chorus of Locust are epic, I don't know how Rob plays that and sings at the same time.