Machine Men "Scars & Wounds"

alexofbodom

Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
This album fucking rules!!!!!!!!! These guys are from Finland and play Iron Maiden/Bruce Dickinson type of metal. The singer has a great voice and sounds very similar to Bruce D himself. The production on the album is perfect, as you can expect from a Finnish band. I like this album more than Maiden's "Dance of Death" because apart from the great songs it has an awesome heavy production, something Dance of Death does not have.
If you like Maiden and or Dickinson's solo material, you will absolutely love this album!!!!!!!!!!
www.machinemen.net

Amen to that, first heard them on Snakenet Metal Radio and they are awsome. Have to plug here, become a member at www.snakenet.com by making small donations to support the station ( if you have not done so already ) and request songs by Machine Men ( both Scars and Wounds and Machine Men- S/T). I have heard most of both CD's and bought both of them.

:headbang: I totally agree with you. One of my favorite albums right now, great writing, guitar playing and the vocalists is great. The title track sounds like a little old Psychotic Waltz, very killer shit. If anyone ever wants to hear them and alot of new stuff like Into Eternity and alot more, tune into my show on Seismic Radio on Wednesday nights.

Bear

NP: Seismic Radio