Loona

*~holdacska~*
Sep 2, 2003
Budapest, Hungary
Visit site
can you see?

dino.jpg

me_shark.jpg

wow! as a kid i used to collect these in paper. i'm sure i had magic8.jpg the train! ah, we didn't have internet back then.. :) great stuff!

oh, no all of them are here. the rose in magic12 isn't it lovely. i've got my collection back! :worship:

try looking through your monitor like you're looking at something behind it. say, at 1 meter distance.. :yow: patiently stare for like a minute. once you get used to it it just takes a second.

Just try make your eyes squinting. that's the key. it takes just a second if you can do it. don't try to keep the exact distance or don't stare at it minutes long. just make your eyes like this :dopey:

i see them all inverted, since i, hmm, cross the view of my eyes to get the picture. i can mak eout the borders of the image, but it's a hard guess what it should resemble since it's all negative.

that happens sometimes, you see the negative. strange thing is, once you see it inverted then it's really hard to see it the proper way the next time. you're just stuck with the inverse :)