MAGIC PIE - King For A Day

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
MAGIC PIE PREMIER “TRICK OF THE TRADE” MUSIC VIDEO

Karisma Records recently inked a deal with Norwegian prog rockers, Magic Pie, and will release the band's fourth full-length album, King For A Day on May 25th in CD and digital formats, and, at a later date, on vinyl. A music video for the album’s lead track, “Trick Of The Trade”, can be seen below:

p19hdnue1f177n19p6l501iea1b5s4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pass. The debut was pure genius, just stellar. The follow up was decent, the third they kind of lost me and now I'm done. The four part harmonies are gone and all that made them unique has vanished. Many may like this but I have no interest. I wish them well and will just have to say goodbye at this point.

Pass. The debut was pure genius, just stellar. The follow up was decent, the third they kind of lost me and now I'm done. The four part harmonies are gone and all that made them unique has vanished. Many may like this but I have no interest. I wish them well and will just have to say goodbye at this point.

Their Third album was by far a masterpiece, one of the best melodic Prog Rock albums that year. The 4 part harmonies are still there and better than ever.