Magna Carta & DT Update

Seventh Son

Zero Salvation
Apr 16, 2001
Sydney, Australia
homepage.mac.com
I just recieved my package from Magna Carta this morning so look for reviews of Jordan Rudess's Feed The Wheel, and The December People's Sounds Like Christmas latter this afternoon after I've had a chance to listen to them.

On DT: I got Live Scenes last night (it took six weeks in the end - to come from the US). Great live album. The video clip of Jordan's solo is almost worth the price of the CD alone.
If you have the DVD, the second disc is for you. It contains the songs that aren't in the footage on the DVD (not including during the fan sections)

yeah, I got live scenes from NY the other week. with the original cover, for $40....... pretty damn cool!

How good is this album!
Jordans solo kicks ass....... Caught in a new Mill Kicks ass... acid rain kicks ass.... the Mirror (best version ever)....... yep, you guessed it........ kicks ass!!!

Its awesome man!!
Gunna go read your review of Jordan's album.

And... I wouldnt mind reading a review of any of the Attention Defecit albums........ Michael Manring is a great bass player..

Oh oh........ and .........

Where the hell can I buy the Leonardo cd from? I cant find it anywhere!

7th, whats the deal with Magna Carta bands playing in Oz?
Will it ever happen? I know we had Planet X, but will any of the others come down?
Maybe you should approach them, and see what we have to do to get em down here......... I know their answer will be:
"Buy more of the albums"

Truth be known, I don't know why any of the bands don't tour down under. I'll ask Magna Carta and see what their respone is but I think you hit the nail on the head.

However, from the chat with Jordan Rudess that happened yesterday, Jordan suggested that a DT tour of downunder will most likely happen. Apparaently they are working real hard to make it happen this time round. Lets just hope.

HOLY SHITBALLS BATMAN!!

That is awesome!
I am going to start a thread on Jordans message board to encourage them to come to Oz.... Jordan always posts there.
Everyone go and sign it to show your support!
Woo Hoo

Do you have a transcript of the chat 7th?