Mah Babe-ehs :')

Spike

Blinded By The Light...
Jul 15, 2001
Australia
I'm the proud father of new (nearly identical ;) ) twins. Aren't they b00tiful? :')

Mah%20Babies%20Double%20Top.jpg

Mah%20Babies%20Bottom%20Right%20Small.jpg
Mah%20Babies%20Bottom%20Left%20Small.jpg

ggggggu said:
nothing special

ps. the title of this thread sucks balls
You were expecting to see actual babies in the pics and post...

Please note, this forum is for Opeth discussion only. Flame wars, personal attacks, and other disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated - anyone wishing to push these limits may well find their account suspended without notice.

This forum is provided (and paid for) by Opeth for discussion about the band's music and performances. Please refrain from using it for anything else.

Dem0n0fTheFall4 said:
You were expecting to see actual babies in the pics and post...
No, but I didn't expect to see the Deliverance vinyls either. That's why the thread title sucks. Get it?

ggggggu said:
nothing special

ps. the title of this thread sucks balls
Don't you wanna have my babies ggggggu? :cry:

Oh, and to bring this down a little bit more to your level...............:

Not all the white marks on the LP's are reflections and artwork... especially the blooby bits. :tickled:

ggggggu said:
I had those LPs, but I sold them to some stupid fanboy.
How much did you get for them from that sad retarded loser? ;)

charnee said:
Let me babysit them..

:err:

You seem like a nice enough lass, how much do you charge per hour? Moving along though, does anyone know of a reliable way to get signatures DIRECTLY onto the Vinyls (as you can see, they'reclear plastic gatefold sleeves with pics directly put onto the discs, which I was a little unexpected. dissapointed with) without ruining it.

I belive someone mentioned 'sharpie' pens recently, but i didn't realise it was in reference with signing directly onto a vinyl, and it's not like we have them here anyway. I kinda wanna take it with me in March when I go to see the band and get it signed then.

Wouldn't it be a pain in the ass to carry a vinyl around at a gig? At the damnation show I just took all their cd booklets, got my girlfriend to put em in her purse.

I'd use one of those silver markers, they seem like they'd write on vinyl.

got em.. only vinyl I have purchased in over 20 years.. lol.

I must be a lame fan boy. Or is it just that I make enough money to buy the things that are of interest to me.. ... hmmmmm.

IAmEternal said:
Wouldn't it be a pain in the ass to carry a vinyl around at a gig? At the damnation show I just took all their cd booklets, got my girlfriend to put em in her purse.

I'd use one of those silver markers, they seem like they'd write on vinyl.
Yeah.... it would. I was at least considering taking the Vinyls to Melbounre and trying my luck. Gotta hope that there's a store signing being lined up, especially considering it's three days in Melbourne, not one. Then again, I have to head to The Corner Sunday arvo after the final gig anyway, so I'll bring it along then and perhaps if I'm lucky they'll consider doing some signing after their final set. We shall see.