Maiden for Donnington

Ayeka

Hell Bent For Leather!
Feb 23, 2002
Visit site
Haven't we heard the news yet? Well, Iron Maiden are headling the Saturday night of this year's Donington festival (Limp Bizkit headlining Sunday :puke: ). Only other confirmed bands for Saturday are Marilyn Manson :)err: ) and Deftones :)erk: ). Ok, so Maiden are headlining another False Metal festival (bring back the '88 lineup!) but lets face it, the other bands can only get better after this! Can't they?

Either way, me and a big posse are going :) Maybe if Bloodstock could get a False Metal lineup together I could get a posse for that as well :mad:

I've heard about this, and I still can't fucking believe it!
Limp Bizkit, Deftones and Marilyn Manson!?!! :mad: :mad:
I hate those false metal bands!
Unleash the fucking fury!

I'm going to see Maiden live in Oslo this summer though.. :)
Looking forward to it. They did a great show last time they were over here, so I'm hoping they will kick ass this time too! :D

NP: Dark Moor - Elbereth (the starsmaker)

Me and my friends are only getting tickets for the first night ;) I am seriously hoping they get some better bands so I do not spend £40+transport+booze+fags on one band.

I seriously hope they get better support bands for when they tour. I have been lucky enough to be treated to Entombed, Slayer and Halford on the past. More like that - NOT DJ Krusher!

np: The Sweet - Alexander Graham Bell