• Hallowed Be Thy Name

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Hello

First of all, to the piece of excrement who didn't vote in both polls - please don't bother with this one. Honestly. The winner of poll one was decided by one vote.

Finally, we're down to two songs. Two enormously popular tracks, and now we're going to see which is the most popular. Of course, seeing as only 25 or so people voted it probably won't be considered the definitive Maiden song poll - we'd need a few thousand voters for that - but that's neither here nor there.

So vote. There's only one poll, so you can't stuff it up too much.

Cheers.

Ah yes, next week... hmm. I wonder if I *will* go ahead with the new series of polls I have planned or if I'll have a bit of a rest. Stay tuned!

Well, I was thinking of having a series of polls to determine the most popular Bruce song... but I get the feeling it'd end up being Tears of the Dragon anyway.

[color=#AOEOOA]Maybe making these posts on a friday, when people are intoxicated. Wasn't such a flash of brilliance some people think it was.[/color]

But still trying to figure out how a song goes when you're blind is fun.

"But I will pray for her,
I will call her name out loud,
I would bleed for her
if I only could see her now"

Only Iron Maiden song which have made me crying... And if I now hear that song I will cry, only for those lines.. That tells about my life just now..
But dont care about it..

And yeah, I love both of those songs..