Maiden support act announced

As far as I know, whenever she's played with Maiden she was on first. There's no way she'd be the main support.

I believe her album comes out this year.

I don't really want to be mean, or anything like that, but on reading this I checked out her myspace to see what her music was like and it is the most boring sound crap I have ever listened to. Well, not crap so much because it didn't offend my ears, but there was nothing that got me into the songs at all. Why? WHY?

If you arrive late, and think you've walked into what sounds like the cat mating championships, don't fear - it's just young Lauren having a singsong.

Essentially she's just another Essex slapper having a karaoke night, except it'll be in front of thousands of bemused metalheads.

If you arrive late, and think you've walked into what sounds like the cat mating championships, don't fear - it's just young Lauren having a singsong.

Essentially she's just another Essex slapper having a karaoke night, except it'll be in front of thousands of bemused metalheads.

:lol: Fuck, is she that bad? If the current consensus is anything to go by, everyone will be at the Brewery until the main event anyway.