Maiden tour shirt 2005

I don't know what was up with the merchandising on this tour... apparently the average Maiden fan is the size of an elephant... I got a Large Jersey shirt in Denver and the thing is what I would normally call an XXL... it's MASSIVE... Of course, they didn't have a medium or small for anyone weighing under 200lbs... I still wear some medium shirts from the 80s! And those would now be considered small or xs...

Wanda, at least you can wear it as a large moomoo pajama or something. Ridiculous.

I bought an Iron Maiden shirt and wanted a XL and instead I recieved a small. I guess my wife can wear it. I'll just go to the Maiden site and buy more shirts for support for the band.

Wanda, at least you can wear it as a large moomoo pajama or something. Ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably just use it as pajamas then. If they knew they were out of the large size, I rather would have had them tell me that instead of just handing me an XL ~ then I might have selected a different style of Maiden shirt.

Some people at those booths are stupid!! At Donington, I was waiting at this packed merch booth and just started talking to some random guy (as you do at festivals!) and he said that he'd been there for about 15 mins cos he'd asked for an Anthrax shirt but they'd given him a Sabbath one or something!! I mean, c'mon how stupid could you get!!