Maidens show at Paladino's this Friday, Aug. 13!

Apr 10, 2009
This Friday is "Friday the 13th"---oooooh, spooky... o_O and a perfect night for the likes of Eddie to make an appearance...at:

PALADINO'S
6101 Reseda Boulevard
Tarzana, CA 91335-7310
(818) 342-1563
www.paladinosclub.com

That's right, it's back to our cozy home in the Valley. See ya there! :headbang::kickass: :popcorn:

I'm bringing some friends, and we'll be there with hell's bells on. Can you tell us what time you actually go on? I brought some friends to the Slingers show last month, but they lied to us about when you were going on so we didn't even get to see you. I'd like to avoid that this time. Thanks!

I'm bringing some friends, and we'll be there with hell's bells on. Can you tell us what time you actually go on? I brought some friends to the Slingers show last month, but they lied to us about when you were going on so we didn't even get to see you. I'd like to avoid that this time. Thanks!

You know, even headliners don't always have control over when they go on. With numerous bands you have the opportunity for problems to creep into each set that can change things.

If I were you I'd call Paladino's and find out what time the doors open and try to get there as early as you can. And be willing to stay until it's over. One of the ladies could give you her best estimate but you can't hold them to a situation where events are not always under anyone's control.

Hey there, I'd say if you plan on being there no later than 11:00 you won't miss a note. Though, there are other bands on the bill that seem to round out the night pretty well! Tap This - female trib to Spinal Tap, Allison Chains - female trib to Alice in Chains, and Sabbattack - the only boy band on the bill that night! LOL! Sounds like fun to me!

See ya there!

I totally get it. I'm just trying to get some friends to go who I know will love the Maidens, but they have to work the next day. It's not always easy coordinating people... I still get ribbed for the Slinger's incident. :) Anyway, no biggy, I'll just bring them another time.

Here's the setlist from the show. Lots of old school Maiden dusted off. :headbang:

Aces High
22 Acacia Avenue
Invaders
2 Minutes to Midnight
Sea of Madness
The Clairvoyant
Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Fear of the Dark
Moonchild
The Number of the Beast
Children of the Damned