*makes a mess in his underwear*

SiliconMessiah

Brilliant Bastards!!
Feb 20, 2002
Harrow, London
chris.j.mash.googlepages.com
Had an interview in Brum at Sega Racing Studio today and this morning those $60 of CDs from ebay arrived:

Edguy - Mandrake
Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth
Masterplan - Masterplan
Masterplan - Aeronautics
Luca Turilli - Prophet of the Last Eclipse

And good lord did i enjoy POTLE.... I always thought it was Luca singing on his solo albums, just cos i'd assumed that, but now i know why people on here rant on about Olaf Hayer so much! He's rather godly!

:D I'm gonna whip out that other Luca Turilli stuff that i have.... lying around randomly somewhere... *whistles innocently*

Not that I hadn't listened to it before, but just not very much, it got thrown on my mp3 player with a lot of other stuff and rarely got a chance to play!

I'm still waiting for my POTLE!

Bastards said they were based in Basingstoke but actually imported from Russia or some bollocks.

Oh hey everyone btw, I'm back at uni. Internet isn't sorted yet but I'm in the computer labs and had to check up on everyone :D

I was listening to i think more POTLE today whilst trekking to and from Derby for an interview at Core Design (Tomb Raider), and i recognised something in Olaf's voice that made me think he must have sang on Aina, and i was right :D

So Olaf fans should check Aina out! I think i already sent Ton in that direction a while back!

http://www.thestoryofaina.com

It's a metal opera, but more operary than Avantasia, that's more straight out power metal. It's rather good! Also has Tobias Sammet and Michael Kiske, also the guitarist from Nightwish amongst others!

Aye, there are plenty of other famous-types in there:

Vocals:

Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple, Black Sabbath)
Michael Kiske (ex-Helloween)
Andre Matos (Shaaman, ex-Angra)
Tobias Sammet (Edguy, Avantasia)
Marco Hietala (Nightwish)
Damian Wilson (Ayreon, Star One)
Thomas Rettke (Sorvahr) (Kamelot)
Olaf Hayer (Luca Turilli, Dionysius)
Cinzia Rizzo (Luca Turilli, Rhapsody, Kamelot)
Simone Simons (Epica)

Musicians:

Olaf Reitmeier (Virgo)
Derek Sherinian (Dream Theater)
Jens Johansson (Stratovarius, Yngwie Malmsteen, Dio)
Axel Naschke (Gamma Ray)
Erno "Emppu" Vuorinen (Nightwish, Altaria)
Thomas Youngblood (Kamelot, Ian Parry)
Erik Norlander (Ayreon, Ambeon)

:headbang: