makes an ace pet

Priest of Evil

Adores the Number 666
Dec 1, 2005
One of my friends was telling me that Ace lives at the back of Gene's home - in his pool house which is apparently kinda like a mansion for the average man. He also owns the rights the Ace Frehleys make up... Does anyone know if this is true? (the house part not the makeup)

Kiss are set to play at next years Australian Grand Prix.

One of my friends was telling me that Ace lives at the back of Gene's home - in his pool house which is apparently kinda like a mansion for the average man. He also owns the rights the Ace Frehleys make up... Does anyone know if this is true? (the house part not the makeup)

Kiss are set to play at next years Australian Grand Prix.

I don't know about Ace's housing situation, I thought he lived in NYC?
As for the make up? That could be they have Thayer wearing the Ace paint... Ace used to have rights to his paint if you look at the cover of the KISS My Ass cd there is not character wearing the Ace make-uo because at that time Ace still had the rights to it and he didn't want to allow KISS Inc. the rights to use it. In fact if you look inside the booklet, the tattoos that featured Ace were edited and or covered as a result...

thanks for the replies. Rok, I still have my doubts. It sounds plausible, Ace is down on his luck.

thanks for the replies. Rok, I still have my doubts. It sounds plausible, Ace is down on his luck.

Ace has a new album due early in the new year. I have read in interviews where msucians that have heard it think it's his best work to date...
Are they objective? I don't know, but I'd love to hear it...
I have my doubts that he's broek, he has writing credit on a number of songs and his solo work, at this point that must be enough to atleast live modestly in NYC...