Malice reunion?

MysticX9

Feb 27, 2002
Macon, GA
Anyone heard about this? It apparently won't include the original vocalist
but still, could be quite cool!

http://www.artists-worldwide.com/bands/malice/index.html

Edit: Here's some updated info I just found, from Blabbermouth:

Reunited Los Angeles heavy metal legends MALICE have signed with Chuck Bernal at Artists Worldwide for booking and will soon be confirming European festival appearances and U.S. tour dates for June-July 2007.

MALICE — whose current lineup includes the three original guitar slingers (Mick Zane, Jay Reynolds and Mark Behn) alongside Pete Holmes (BLACK 'N BLUE, MICHAEL SCHENKER) on drums and newfound vocal sensation Brian Allen — is currently in negotiations with several labels and a record deal appears to be "imminent." Reynolds previously stated that the new MALICE material would be "heavier than ever."

New MALICE vocalist Brian Allen is doing double duty as frontman for LAST EMPIRE, which is currently putting the finishing touches on its new CD. Meanwhile, drummer Pete Homes has been moonlighting with Mandy Lion and WWIII. Jay Reynolds has just embarked on the U.S. METAL CHURCH tour, while Mick Zane and Mark Behn are in Los Angeles writing and demoing the new MALICE album.

MALICE's two Atlantic releases — "In the Beginning" (1985) and "License to Kill" (1986) — are available Stateside on WEA label Wounded Bird and have continued to sell over the years. The band also plans to release several live DVDs from the '80s and possibly a retrospective of past demos and unreleased songs.

For more information, visit MALICE's newly launched official web site, www.malicemusic.com.

We discussed this recently over on the Old School forums:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/old-school/275303-malice-back-together.html

We all came to the agreement that this new singer Brian Allen has some HUGE shoes to fill in James Neal. The vocals were/are a huge part of the appeal in Malice's classic albums.

I need to get over to the Old School Forum more often!

Yeah, I've never heard Brian but he does have his work cut out
for him, no doubt...