Malmsteen

Aside from Petrocci, who seems completely humble, I think all the shredders are dicks. Met Malmsteen was an he was a wicked asshole, same with Joe Stump who came off as king of the douche bags

Here is a Malmsteen story for you.

So Malmsteen is opening for Dio at Roseland Ballroom in NYC. This is on the Lock up the wolves tour for dio, and the Eclipse tour for Malmsteen its like 90 or 91 or some shit.

Well as it turns out Ritchie Blackmore would jam every week at this club out on Long Island called Ronnie V's. For those of you from the Suffolk county area you know of the place......anyway

Ritchie invites Yngwie out to jam on Thursday night as they have a night off. So Malmsteen and Ritchie walk into the club. My dad is friends with the owner and we found out earlier that day that Malmsteen was gonna be there. So my dad takes me down to see the jam.

Well turns out that Malmsteen told Ritchies backing band to not tell anyone who he was. So Malmsteen gets up to jam and picks up a strat from the rhythm guitarist of the band. The rhythm guitarist then walks up to the mic and says ... "Everybody, Yngwie Malmsteen.

Yangwie then proceeds to take the guitar off and drops it from about 3 feet off the stage with the volume on. Headstock snaps off its feeding back like an animal, and he walk off stage.

What a fucking DOUCHE BAG!

And here is the infamous Donut incident!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5374503581463563965&q=yngwie#