Malpractice - Deviation From the Flow

Dec 16, 2002
www.facebook.com
This disc slipped thru the cracks for me when it came out in 05', but it's really quite an awesome guitar driven progressive metal offering. The guitar work is awesome, and the tunes are very catchy, and well written. Lots of these songs have me singing along.

Malpractice had a couple of mini discs, and one prior full length release in the 90's, but basically went seven years between releases. Deviation From The Flow is their latest effort. Prior releases were more thrashy in nature it seems, but today they are more of a progressive metal outfit.

Malpractice is now currently looking for a new singer .. their long time singer decided to get out of the business. He was a solid singer, but I don't think this is going to kill the band. As long as they can aquire someone that has some talent they should do well. This band has a chance to be one of the best of the bunch in prog metal as long as they can get some cohesion, and follow up Deviation with another winner. Well, here are some links if you want to check them out. The Myspace site has threelong clips from the latest album, and also a cover of Queensryche's The Needle Lies.

www.myspace.com/malpracticefinland

Malpractice :: Official Site ::

Britt

Wow how weird. Im doing a special lil ode to Finland bands on my show Wednesday night and this is one of the bands I have in the playlist.

Definately a killer overlooked CD!