Man Arrested for Stealing Twist Ties from Store

Zob Rombie

Fuggin GURU
Oct 21, 2002
Cherry Hill, NJ
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]An unidentified man was arrested by police after he was spotted stealing twist ties from a grocery store.[/font] [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]

The 55-year old man went into the store, opened a box of trash bags, and stole the twist ties from within the box, according to the store's loss prevention officer.
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The man said he took the twist ties to secure bags of bulk candy he was purchasing. Normally, twist ties are usually displayed at bulk candy displays. The man's name was not identified pending a charge of misdemeanor shoplifting.

rotfl... oh and dont worry about that guy carting off the soda machine... GET THE GUY WITH THE TWIST TIES!!
[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/font]

i usually fill my pockets with those when i purchase produce

of course i never really have a need for them and just throw them away when i get home cause they take up too much room in my pockets.

no shows, no recording no writing songs. theyre not doing anything! how do they stay afloat financially????????????? and how come they only did like 1 tour for enemies of reality? i know that album kinda sucked but they can still tour. i hope they record the new album at a decent studio, eor had a production that was almost as bad as saint anger!

no shows, no recording no writing songs. theyre not doing anything! how do they stay afloat financially????????????? and how come they only did like 1 tour for enemies of reality? i know that album kinda sucked but they can still tour. i hope they record the new album at a decent studio, eor had a production that was almost as bad as saint anger!

Man, don't diss the kleptos! ... well, not the good ones, anyway. Just the ones who've hit bottem and resort to stealing twistie ties.

Cara's right about trash bags, too ... then you out trash in them and they smell like rotting vegetables. I much prefer the smell of rotting humans.