Man blown up like a balloon and lives

Crazy!

"Mr McCormack confided that the air was gradually escaping his body in the way that air usually does."

Does that mean he threw down some epic farts?

Crazy!

"Mr McCormack confided that the air was gradually escaping his body in the way that air usually does."

Does that mean he threw down some epic farts?

i can't say TOO much, but.. let's just say this will be the best super drummer expansion of all time.

I heard about this happening here today lol
It didn't go up his bum bum, it peirced the side of his butt cheek and proceeded to seperate muscle from bone and skin as it blew him up.
And yeah, he lived. :yow:

It didn't go up his bum bum, it peirced the side of his butt cheek and proceeded to seperate muscle from bone and skin as it blew him up.

First of all, the fact that you called it a "bum bum" is fucking hilarious.

Secondly... Jesus H. Christ, that is terrifying. I would most definitely rather have that thing up my asshole.

True story.....My grandfather had emphysema which caused him to have to carry a portable oxygen tank on his side. One day he was walking through the house slipped and fell into the coffee table and broke a rib that inturn punchered his lung. he was pretty much incapacitated and the oxygen machine was still on and now filling his body like a balloon....several hours later he was found still alive and rushed to the hospital. I will never forget gettin pulled out of grade school and taken to the hospital to see him....it was crazy....his whole face was puffed up and his skin on his arms felt like thin plastic wrap......amazing what you can survive