Man Made God Cover

Petrocker

Jan 20, 2008
Sweden
Nice cover dude :) I feel some weird cut going on down the middle and a kind of weirdness with the kick. I thought it was quite evident that the intro drum roll guitars were cut and new guitars started as it changed real quick with and seemed to arrive with a tone containing a bigger mid cut or something. The clean tone was pretty cool and leads nicely played!

Nice work there. I agree with kev about the weird cuts in the midrange. The mix doesn't sound full and organic, but rather empty. It's just a shame that not long ago poida posted a clip of this track with his real 6505 and ENGL V30 cab, and got some amazingly monstrous tone to boot, so I think my enjoyment of this clip is a bit marred as a result.

Nice work there. I agree with kev about the weird cuts in the midrange. The mix doesn't sound full and organic, but rather empty. It's just a shame that not long ago poida posted a clip of this track with his real 6505 and ENGL V30 cab, and got some amazingly monstrous tone to boot, so I think my enjoyment of this clip is a bit marred as a result.

Gotta check up the midrange. 1hour mix
Ok, didnt know that :err:

Would you give any more info on settings for wagner? Did you go GTR straight to soundcard? or did you have TS? Also did you run the impulse in Boogex or something else?...and anything else in the chain?

many thanks:headbang:

Disconnekt and you guys: Guitarchain was BTE TSS -> Wagner -> Boogex -> CurveEQ (matched intro of bulletride) Wagner settings: Bass - 5'o clock Middle - 7'o clock High - 2'o clock.
Lowberg: Cymbals and kick are from AD-drums. Snare are Andy Sneap drums, and so are the toms.
KeithRT99 and Altitudes: Thanks! :Smug:

Those guitars sound incredible on my headphones. Sweet succotash , that's very similar to Clayman.

Wow!! Just awesome!! I waiting for my boost pedel to get here so i can mess around more the the sharp! Using the wagner with impluses and alot of tracks eats up alot of my cpu power though. Good work man, very sweet!!

After listening to this a few times back in my room, i think the in flames version has some reverb thing going on, it sounds more 3 dimentional, hard to explain. Your version is just as kick ass, it sounds more direct and in your face without the deepness to it.