Manchester Academy download

absolutely amazing clip

see other cameras their too, a dvd?

what did u use to record this vid? the quality is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SABBAT:worship:

absolutely amazing clip

see other cameras their too, a dvd?

what did u use to record this vid? the quality is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SABBAT:worship:

I recorded it on my Fuji Finepix E550 digital camera. I had my video camera with me also but as I had filmed Sabbat the night before, I thought I'd record COF on this occassion. Unfortunately for me, about 20 mins in I was caught by security and they confiscated my tape. Bastards !

I believe some sort of DVD is gonna be available, cause the Nottingham gig was also filmed from a couple of angles. We were also filmed coming in through the doors aswell.

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

Great clip and a great gig. Never got to see you guys first time around as you pulled out of the Wrexham gig ;-) Anyways was great to finally see you.

I'll upload a more download friendly mp4 of that file to my ftp if no one has an objections ?

\m/

Great clip and a great gig. Never got to see you guys first time around as you pulled out of the Wrexham gig ;-) Anyways was great to finally see you.

I'll upload a more download friendly mp4 of that file to my ftp if no one has an objections ?

\m/

Fine by me ! How do you do that by the way, cause I also have clips of Celtic Frost and Testament that take ages to upload. My Anthrax clips were ok for youtube because they weren't complete songs.
Cheers

I usually do it using windows media encoder but it keeps crashing on me when I tried to convert that file. I did this one using Nero Recode and it seemed to work fine. MP4 is a bit odd though as hardly anyone uses it!

Ohh I'd like to see the Celtic Frost stuff,I'm off to see them in Cardiff next year.

I usually do it using windows media encoder but it keeps crashing on me when I tried to convert that file. I did this one using Nero Recode and it seemed to work fine. MP4 is a bit odd though as hardly anyone uses it!

Ohh I'd like to see the Celtic Frost stuff,I'm off to see them in Cardiff next year.

I filmed about 5 or 6 songs at the Mean Fiddler back in August. Me and my mate have just bought tickets for all 6 shows. Can't wait