MARAGOLD: 'Paradigm Tsunami' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Paradigm Tsunami", the new video from MARAGOLD, the band featuring guitarist Greg Howe alongside Meghan Krauss (vocals), Kevin Vecchione (bass) and Gianluca Palmieri (drums), can be seen below. Written by Howe and Vecchione and produced by Howe, the song is the second single off MARAGOLD's self-titled debut album, which can be purchased at iTunes, Amazon and Google Play. "It's an exciting, inspiring thing," Howe told GuitarWorld.com about MARAGOLD last year. "This project is like a 360 back to where I came from. It was great going through the whole instrumental/fusion process. It allowed me to learn a lot and really build my musical vocabulary. But at the same time, this project gives me the opportunity to reach as many people as possible. Plus it's a lot of fun to play rhythm guitar again and be able to smile at the audience." For more information, visit www.maragoldband.com. As an active musician for nearly thirty years, Howe, 50, has released eight studio albums in addition to collaborating with a wide variety of artists. In 2011, Howe toured Italy and Israel with drummer Dennis Chambers and bassist Stu Hamm. In November of that year, Michael Jackson's second posthumous album, "Immortal", featured Howe's playing on "Dancing Machine" and "Beat It".

More...