March 13th @ Joe's

I was at the show last night. Into Eternity was amazing. This being my first time seeing them live I was blown away. The only thing that sucked was they only got to play like 4 or 5 songs. Things were running late I guess and their time got cut. Hopefully they'll be back in the chicagoland area soon with a longer set.

Sorry I didn't see u guys and get to say Hey. I was front and center for IE - salt n pepper hair wearing a black leather. The ultra short set was a serious bummer, but when the boys ripped into Splintered Visions it didn't matter. Pretty decent turnout...heavily pro Amorphis IMHO.

As for the others: totally dug SBT. I think the lead dude is one multi-talented M-fer...good metal vocals with a high pitched screech at just the right times. They had sound problems for the first couple tunes and also played an ultra short set.

B.T.E. not into ripping other metal bands...just not my thing.

Stayed for two Amorphis songs and that was two to many. Don't understand what the attraction is with that band. You'd have to pay me to see them again.

Thinking about making that move to MI - April 3rd and catch IE headlining.

LAter

Metal for life said:
Sorry I didn't see u guys and get to say Hey. I was front and center for IE - salt n pepper hair wearing a black leather. The ultra short set was a serious bummer, but when the boys ripped into Splintered Visions it didn't matter. Pretty decent turnout...heavily pro Amorphis IMHO.

As for the others: totally dug SBT. I think the lead dude is one multi-talented M-fer...good metal vocals with a high pitched screech at just the right times. They had sound problems for the first couple tunes and also played an ultra short set.

B.T.E. not into ripping other metal bands...just not my thing.

Stayed for two Amorphis songs and that was two to many. Don't understand what the attraction is with that band. You'd have to pay me to see them again.

Thinking about making that move to MI - April 3rd and catch IE headlining.

LAter

Hey dude I was standing like right next to you in the novembers doom hoodie headbanging away hahaha. I agree with you about Amorphis, I don't get the attraction either. Take it easy.

I haven't heard Amorphis's stuff, but I've heard that they were really slow moving, like Pink Floyd of metal. So DarkShire and I didn't bother with them after we saw IE and the other bands last night (Worcester Palladium) :headbang: