March 5th Winnipeg Show.. Where is it REALLY?

Nobiss

I Find Trust In Hate
Feb 24, 2006
Canada
I haven't seen a more fucked up listing for a concert ever. There is FOUR different places I've seen it listed under.

Opeth Site says: The Venue

Ticketmaster says: Various Venues (wtf?)

Back of Opeth Tour 06' shirt says: Pyramid Cabaret

Ticket says: Ramada Confrence Centre.

So what the fucks the deal? Anyone know? I'm pretty sure it's not multiple choice. If any locals could confirm this that would be great. Thanks.

its at the venue/ramada confrence center. these two names are the same place. it use to be the old ramada confrence center, but it is now the venue. its on the corner of portage and smith street. ticketmaster says various venues but if you go to the tickets page it will say ramada confrence center.

also the show is sold-out!!

Do you think they would be selling tickets at the door for a higher price? :s shit i don't even care if i have to stand in the back i'll still buy one.. plus my g/f wants to go as well

sage204 said:
Do you think they would be selling tickets at the door for a higher price? :s shit i don't even care if i have to stand in the back i'll still buy one.. plus my g/f wants to go as well

Go and see if there are any scalpers around, or anyone with an extra ticket. At the NYC show there were like 5 or 6 people outside asking for extra tickets.