MARDUK Happy Halloween Contest...

Profano

BRAZILIAN METAL HORDES
Jul 30, 2002
Belo Horizonte / Minas Gerais / Brasil
MARDUK have announced a Halloween contest through their site. Fans who submit the four songs they'd like to see Marduk play on their next tour will be in the running to win one of several prizes - first prize winner receives the following: a signed real human skull from Morgan's personal collection, the Blackcrowned boxset, Death´s Head T-shirt, La Grande Danse Macabre.... promo CD and four various Marduk promo posters. According to Marduk's Web site the band “is planning to do two promo clips in connection with the release of the next album. There are also plans to record a full concert for a DVD release - the DVD will also contain the promo clips and a lot of additional material."

i think it is a bit stupid... uuhmm...although i am a total Marduk-supporter i would never participate in this contest. i dont think it is too macabre... but i wonder what they give away the next time?
Morgans sexy underpants? ;)

Originally posted by Proserpine
hehe.. yes i know that we ALL want to have morgans underpants... maybe legion joins with some white socks ;)

hehe yeah that would really be something, preferably with some sweaty corpse-paint smeared all over.
that would be a price i proudly would keep and guard well :)