Marillion Weekend!

I have two tickets but since Bloodbound had their tour dates swapped around, Urban will in Poland that weekend. :( I am doubtful I can afford to go now anyway, and heartsick over it. SE live in its entirety, and on NA shores... how can I miss that????

If you know anyone who needs a ticket, though, I am willing to sell it for whatever I can get--if it's a decent amount and I can find a cheap flight and hotel, I will go by my own damned self. Otherwise, I guess I'll be selling them both. :(

Shaye

I have two tickets but since Bloodbound had their tour dates swapped around, Urban will in Poland that weekend. :( I am doubtful I can afford to go now anyway, and heartsick over it. SE live in its entirety, and on NA shores... how can I miss that????

If you know anyone who needs a ticket, though, I am willing to sell it for whatever I can get--if it's a decent amount and I can find a cheap flight and hotel, I will go by my own damned self. Otherwise, I guess I'll be selling them both. :(

Shaye

Ahh, that's a sucky situation indeed.
Would have been great to see you and Farbror Breed at the Weekend. Don't know anyone who needs a ticket right now but if I hear of anyone I'll let you know. You might want to check the Marillion Forum. Sometimes people are looking for tix there.
Good Luck and if Bloodbound flops their dates around again, let me know.