MARILYN MANSON: Entire 'The Pale Emperor' Album Available For Streaming

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
MARILYN MANSON's new album, "The Pale Emperor", can be streamed in its entirety at Soundcloud.com. The CD will be released on January 19 via the shock-rocker's own label — Hell, etc. — in a joint venture with Cooking Vinyl.Manson collaborated on the new album, his first in over two years, with noted film composer/producer Tyler Bates ("Guardians Of The Galaxy", "300", "The Watchmen"). Bates will also join Manson as a member of his band on the upcoming American "The Hell Not Hallelujah Tour", which kicks off January 21 in Washington D.C. Manson's band on the national headlining tour also includes longtime bassist Twiggy Ramirez, Gil Sharone on drums and Paul Wiley on guitar.In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Manson revealed that many of the songs on "The Pale Emperor" were recorded in a single take. "It's dirty," he said, "like the dirt under my nails, like someone who has dug a grave.""Cupid Carries A Gun" marked Manson's TV scoring debut when it appeared on the new WGN series "Salem" in April 2014."The occult and witchcraft [are] so often used in cinema with a heinous disregard for even researching its origins. However, I liked the themes of 'Salem'," Manson told The Hollywood Reporter last year of lending his track to the TV show. "It looks at the witch trials without being cliché like most modern films.""The Pale Emperor" track listing:01. Killing Strangers02. Deep Six03. Third Day Of A Seven Day Binge04. The Mephistopheles Of Los Angeles05. Warship My Wreck06. Slave Only Dreams To Be King07. The Devil Beneath My Feet08. Birds Of Hell Awaiting09. Cupid Carries A Gun10. Odds Of Even11. Day 3 (deluxe edition only)12. Fated, Faithful, Fatal (deluxe edition only)13. Fall Of The House Of Death (deluxe edition only)
marilynmansonthepaleemperorcdbigger.jpg

More...