MARILYN MANSON Fans Demand Refund For 'Disgraceful' Long Island Concert

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Marilyn Manson performed a lackluster and abbreviated set last night (Thursday, February 15) at The Paramount in Huntington, New York, causing many fans to lash out at the singer on social media demanding a refund. Last night's concert was a make-up date for a show that was originally supposed to happen last October but which ended up getting postponed after Manson broke his right leg in two places. According to Newsday, Manson delivered had his back to the crowd for most of the set and seemingly confused his own band by his actions as several songs were started and stopped. "He was too messed up and couldn't perform," one concertgoer told Newsday. "It was disappointing." "You can't even call this a show," another fan said. "I've been a fan since I was five years old. I grew up listening to him, but he's dead to me at this point." A number of people who went to the concert took to social media to express their displeasure and to ask for their money back. "@Ticketmaster I want a refund for the 2 tickets I bought to the @marilynmanson concert tonight @TheParamountNY," one fan tweeted. "$180+ special t on 2 tickets to a rescheduled show & we get him walking off stage midshow? This is unacceptable" Another person wrote: "Marilyn Manson put on the WORST show I have ever seen. Played 5 songs, bitched about people not saying “I Love You” and walked off #MarilynManson #worstconcert #refund" Marilyn is on the road supporting his latest album, "Heaven Upside Down", which was released in October. Manson's injury to his lower leg from a freak accident on stage during a concert last fall in New York City resulted in the postponement of nine tour dates.

Tried seeing Marilyn Manson tonight. We have seen him on 4 other occasions and always entertained. This time due to being so drugged, drunk, or sick unfortunately this concert was a complete failure. I know what you’re going to say but it is sad to see a complete spiral downward of a human due to drugs. Which might have been from his accident a few months ago. Marilyn please get the help you need and we will see you next time and we do love you ? #marilynmanson

A post shared by KristenLarson (@kristenlarsonviking) on Feb 15, 2018 at 8:15pm PST

FUCK YOU MANSON! 4 songs and walks off...@marilynmanson #marilynmanson #theparamount #worstshowever #saynotodrugs #concerts #marilyn #sharkradio #heavenupsidedown #goth #meltdown #drugs

A post shared by Scott Lonebull (@thelonebull) on Feb 15, 2018 at 8:32pm PST

@Ticketmaster I want a refund for the 2 tickets I bought to the @marilynmanson concert tonight @TheParamountNY. $180+ special t on 2 tickets to a rescheduled show & we get him walking off stage midshow? This is unacceptable

— Chris Ward (@cward21187) February 16, 2018

Im already trying to get @Ticketmaster to refund me....$240 down the tubes....or in his vein.

— Rob. [ELITE] (@IrreverentGamer) February 16, 2018

Marilyn Manson put on the WORST show I have ever seen. Played 5 songs, bitched about people not saying “I Love You” and walked off #MarilynManson #worstconcert #refund

— Alison May (@alidoll2003) February 16, 2018

So disappointed @marilynmanson show tonight @TheParamountNY. Don’t be a drunk cry baby. Want my full refund back.

— Amanda (@Schmander_pants) February 16, 2018

Refund! Concert was a disgrace.

— Brian Ferri (@fers2k2) February 16, 2018

Yo @marilynmanson has got me fucked up right now how do you just walk off? @TheParamountNY @TMfanSupport refund please

— Stefieeltfu (@missgunnerx) February 16, 2018

@Ticketmaster @TheParamountNY @marilynmanson
no more rescheduling. refund.
not risking a 3rd time.

— ?VALERIE MIMI? (@ValerieMimi) February 16, 2018

Only way to recover from a terrible @marilynmanson concert... $20 worth of tacobell. Refund please. #MarilynManson

— Christina Lynn (@ChrisieVonBee) February 16, 2018

@TheParamountNY How do I go about receiving a refund to last night’s Marilyn Manson walk off show? 4 tickets Section 210 Row F Seats 1-4.

— Luigi Sicilia (@lsicilia68) February 16, 2018

@marilynmanson Last night's bullshit at @TheParamountNY was completely inexcusable, unprofessional and unacceptable. Fuck that shit. I want a refund @Ticketmaster
The audacity to berate the crowd for no reason, then walk off stage. I speak for everyone there: never see you again

— Guybro Brofam (@Guybro_Brofam) February 16, 2018

Continue reading...