Martriden Putting Finishing Touches On New Album Recordings

Srontgorrth

Mar 28, 2006
Las Vegas
Montana-based blackened death metal group MARTRIDEN has issued the following update:

"We are currently on the finishing touches of our recording session before we go to work with our good friend Dave Otero at Flatline Audio for mixing and mastering next week. The album consists of six songs and an approximate running time about 50 minutes.

"We are very excited about this album. We feel it contains some of the most brutal, epic, and perhaps most importantly the most interesting bits of music we've put together. We are confident that it is the best collection of songs we've composed!"

The track listing is as follows:

01. The Three Metamorphoses
02. Heywood R. Floyd
03. Discovery
04. Human Error?
05. Encounter The Monolith
06. Death and Transfiguration

Sounds very interesting, I'm looking forward to it.

Yeh by the looks of things they may have upped the proggy epicness, well hopefully.

Hey guys, we did do some experimenting with the vocals ...we'll have some decision making to do once we take some serious listens to some mixes once Otero gets them to us. One thing for sure... it is better than the EP and LP. :)

Cool, so I hear you guys are free agents now, are you going to be selling the album though your website?

Awesome news but any updates (it's been almost two months)? Will it be released this year? And when will you guys come farther northeast (I'm over in MA and the closest you came was Pittsburgh)? And I agree about the vocals, if they sound like they did in The Art of Death Infernal (one of the best songs ever), they album will be nasty.

We're hoping for a release this year, just depends on if we can get all of the pre-release work done. (slowly but surely) About making it over to the east coast, it's always a possibility, things just have to fall into the correct places and get confirmed before it would be prudent to announce anything official. I'm hoping before too long here we'll have enough things solidified that we're able to send out a real update! Cheers, Mike

We're hoping for a release this year, just depends on if we can get all of the pre-release work done. (slowly but surely) About making it over to the east coast, it's always a possibility, things just have to fall into the correct places and get confirmed before it would be prudent to announce anything official. I'm hoping before too long here we'll have enough things solidified that we're able to send out a real update! Cheers, Mike

Sweet, thanks for the update, will be preordering all merch when available. Can't wait til you guys release the metal album of 2009 (hopefully)

When are you guys gonna post a new track? I'm really looking forward to this album.

We went over our time in denver and because he was booked, he had to push us way way back.. New tracks will be up by the end of this month