Marty Friedman auctioning ALL his Megadeth era guitars for Japan earthquake relief

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
spacing_onepx.gif
Marty To Auction All Of His Megadeth Era Guitars For Earthquake Relief March 20
media_highlightdisco_line.gif
spacing_onepx.gif
20 March 2011
spacing_onepx.gif
AUCTION IS HERE: http://shop.ebay.com/dvamp2u/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Thank you all for your support and prayers. I am 100% fine, 100% healthy and in better shape than ever. However, there are many, many people here in Japan that are facing an unbelievable tragedy. Its`s time to go to the next step. I will be auctioning ALL of my guitars from the Megadeth era and will donate 100% of the proceeds to the earthquake relief.

All guitars I used on all the Megadeth recordings, tours, videos, everything WILL be auctioned off.

Pictures, descriptions and the link to the auction will be up momentarily, here and at my new facebook page, www.facebook.com/martyfriedman.official THE AUCTION WILL START AT 6:30 PM SUNDAY MARCH 20 PACIFIC STANDARD TIME. I have NEVER sold ANY of my guitars before, this is the only way these guitars will leave my possession. I urge you to please spread the word and most of all BID HIGH. You will be putting a huge deposit in the `karma bank` as and have some pretty cool guitars to show for it. DO IT!

(from Marty's website)