Massive cd sale of bands with current and former Maiden members

darthrya

Maiden fan since I was 9
Jul 31, 2004
Washington, USA
maidenshows.ryasrealm.com
I'm getting married sometime soon, so I need some ca$h for the honeymoon, and I thought I'd sell some CDs I no longer listen to. Some of these CDs are really rare. All discs are near mint to excellent condition. This is a special pre-sale to Maiden fans -- anything not sold within a week will be posted on eBay. Shipping in the US and Canada is $2.50 for the first disc, and $1 more for each one after. Shipping is slightly more for overseas (don't worry: I won't gouge overseas people on shipping :D ). I accept PayPal, but I prefer money orders since PayPal charges a fat fee for me to collect money. PM me with any questions. :)

Adrian Smith and Project (A.S.A.P.) - Silver and Gold, $8 (Adrian's first solo recording)

Cerebral Fix - Bastards, $5 (has Blaze on guest vocals for 1 song)

Di'Anno - World's First Iron Man, $20 (very hard to find early solo release)

Di'Anno - The Beast Live, $8

Di'Anno and Stratton - The Original Iron Men, $15 (very hard to find collaboration between these two original members)

Di'Anno and Stratton - The Original Iron Men 2, $15 (very hard to find collaboration between these two original members)

Elixir - Lethal Potion, $25 (has Burr, very hard to find)

English Steel - Start 'Em Young, $8 (has Di'Anno and Stratton, and it's a bit difficult to find)

Gogmagog - I Will Be There, $50 OBO (has Di'Anno and Gers. EXTREMELY RARE Virgin Mist cd release! NOT EVEN GEMM.COM HAS THIS! :OMG: )

Killers - South American Assault Live, $8 (has Di'Anno)

Killers - Live, $8 (has Di'Anno)

Killers - Live at the Whiskey, $8 (has Di'Anno)

Lionheart - Unearthed: Raiders of the Lost Archives, $25 (has Stratton, this double cd is hard to find)

Psycho Motel - State of Mind, $8 (has Adrian)

Psycho Motel - Welcome to the World, $8 (has Adrian)

Trust - Trust, $10 (has Nicko)

Note: these CDs have been competetively priced. You probably won't find them elsewhere for cheaper, if you can find them at all.