Masters Of Rock!

Just got back from my concert and it was awesome!!!! Got absolutely soaked walking from the car to the venue and it's not that far but it just started pissing down just as we got out. Typical eh?? This was the first time I'd been in the new venue in Perth cos it's just opened, but it's really nice. So we go in and don't have to wait too long before Stairway To Zeppelin come on. I'm not the world's biggest Zeppelin fan and their songs are pretty much a hit or a miss with me but they were pretty good. "Jimmy Page" can certainly play that's for sure!!! Their set was something like The Immigrant Song, Heartbreaker, Oceans, Kashmir, Dazed & Confused, Moby Dick (with crazy ass drum solo!), Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog, Stairway To Heaven and my personal favourite, Rock & Roll. Was kinda glad to get them off cos they did bore me a bit even tho they tried their best. Some photos...

StairwayToZeppelin.jpg

StairwayToZeppelin2.jpg

StairwayToZeppelin3.jpg

StairwayToZeppelin4.jpg

StairwayToZeppelin5.jpg

StairwayToZeppelin6.jpg

When they were setting up Hell's Bells stuff we were treated to a very bizarre rendition of Metallica's Enter Sandman over the PA which could only have been from the Hip-Hop tribute to Metallica that I have heard about (it was crap btw!), but now onto the main band of the evening!!! "Malcolm" and "Cliff" came out and took their places (then I had an arguement with my sister about way he wasn't wearing a school uniform - she didn't believe me that he wasn't "Angus".) They were so good!!! You would be easily fooled into thinking they were the real thing, especially since "Malcolm" and "Angus" looked quite like their counterparts ("Malcolm" especially!). "Angus" must have been absolutely knackered after that performance, he never stopped running, doing the famous duckwalk and headbanging. He even did the thing where Angus lies on the floor and spins round whilst playing a couple of times - that was awesome!!! He also treated us to a little striptease during Bad Boy Boogie - taking off his tie, jacket, shirt and then baring his arse to the crowd!! That was hilarious!! "Angus" even sat on "Bon's" shoulders to walk through the crowd whilst playing which kicked ass!! Since they were playing in Scotland and Angus was born here, "Angus" treated us to a little instrumental of "The Bonnie Banks Of Loch Lomond" which everyone joined in singing along. :D Their set was something like.....um can't remember the first song, Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be, Shoot To Thrill, A Touch Too Much, Back In Black, Bad Boy Boogie, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, Sin City, Stiff Upper Lip (which I videoed), The Jack, You Shook Me All Night Long, TNT (which they'd never done before), Thunderstruck, Let There Be Rock, Highway To Hell, For Those About To Rock and Whole Lotta Rosie. Surprisingly enough for being in a band called Hell's Bells, they didn't play it!!