Materia preview

the samples sound very promising, but... where are the damn screams!!!! :) hope there's at least one or two :)

This isn't fair! the upcomming 2-3 weeks will bring more despair than when the date was pulled from November to april! :worship:

Have you noticed how groovy this is?

Oceana said:
the samples sound very promising, but... where are the damn screams!!!! :) hope there's at least one or two :)

I thought I remembered hearing that the new one was more like Arte Novecento than the last few (and that one had NO growls whatsoever).

Tks SPV, tks Spectral!
Who knows if Geppetto will be sang completely in Italian... the vocal line reminds me a lil' of 'Will' from 'Arte Novecento'.
Would like to hear the voice from Memoria stoica/Vetro, the sound is 100% Novembre!
Reason's got their typical acoustic melodies...
Guitars in Jules remind me just a lil' bit of KatatoniA - and in Croma too - I'm listenin' too much KatatoniA lately :D
In Comedia, I think that Carmelo sings differently than as done in the past.
The promise should be the cover from Duran Duran, right? Sounds very catchy.
Best seconds spent with Memoria stoica/Vetro and Nothijgrad especially.
Wanna hear more, a few seconds in the end aren't so many to judge, but sounds good however, in line with the 'N.W.' style... the 17th has never been so near...
And now I go to sleep, amen :saint:.

I was reading from some people who downloaded the new cd (NOT ME) and they said the cd although brilliant didnt have hardly any screams. It's different but awesome.

The Minds Eye said:
I was reading from some people who downloaded the new cd (NOT ME) and they said the cd although brilliant didnt have hardly any screams. It's different but awesome.

What cd do you say? The great cold distance ( the new katatonia) or Materia?? If is Materia.....well.............without screams......what a pity!!:erk: .......but someone in this forum had said that in Materia there are screams: he was at a Novembre's concert ( maybe in england) and in new songs of Materia ( only 2 or 3) there were screams......:err: .....